Terms and Conditions
A consultation with one of our pioneering surgeons will help you answer all the questions above and more. Each 30-minute private consultation with a Bella Vou cosmetic plastic surgeon will leave you fully informed about your procedure and what results in you can expect, along with understanding your expected recovery time and any complications.
Your surgeon will review your full medical history and carry out an examination to evaluate your suitability for the procedure, as well as help you set realistic expectations of the likely outcome.
No Consultation Fees
Bella Vou offer a range of procedures and treatments that all qualify for complimentary consultation sessions, meaning no fee is payable. These procedures and treatments are subject to change, so we always recommend you speak to us directly to find out if your procedure or treatment interest is still exempt from a consultation fee. Whilst consultations at Bella Vou are complimentary, failing to attend or cancelling your consultation within 24 hours of your allocated date and time without prior notification will result in a £150 cancellation fee.
By using our free Wi-Fi access you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. This agreement sets out the terms and conditions on which wireless internet access (“the Service”) is provided free of charge to you, a patient or guest of Bella Vou (“us”) in consideration for your custom. Usage of which confirms your agreement to these terms and conditions and your agreement to allow us to send to you by e-mail our promotional and marketing material.
- We do not recommend in particular the use of any websites (or other internet related services) (“Internet Services”) and your use of Internet Services is carried out entirely at your own risk.
- We have no responsibility for, or control over, the Internet Services you access and do not guarantee that any services are error or virus free.
- We have no responsibility for, or control over, the information you transmit or receive via the Service.
- Save for the purposes of network diagnostics we do not examine the use to which you put the Service or the nature of the information you send or receive.
We do not guarantee:
- the availability of the Service;
- the speed at which information may be transmitted or received via the Service; or
- that the Service will be compatible with your equipment or any software which you use.
- We do not guarantee the security of the information which you may transmit or receive using the Service or located on any equipment utilising the Service and you accept that it is your responsibility to protect your information and have adequate security (in terms of equipment and procedures) to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of your information and data.
- We reserve the right at all times to withdraw the Service, change the specifications or manner of use of the Service, to change access codes, usernames, passwords or other security information necessary to access the service.
Your Use of the Service
You must not use the Service to access Internet Services, or send or receive e-mails, which:
- are defamatory, threatening, intimidatory or which could be classed as harassment;
- contain obscene, profane or abusive language or material;
- contain pornographic material (that is text, pictures, films, video clips of a sexually explicit or arousing nature);
- contain offensive or derogatory images regarding sex, race, religion, colour, origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition or sexual orientation;
- contain material which infringe third party’s rights (including intellectual property rights);
- in our reasonable opinion may adversely affect the manner in which we carry out our business; or
- are otherwise unlawful or inappropriate;
- Music, video, pictures, text and other content on the internet are copyright works and you should not download, alter, e-mail or otherwise use such content unless certain that the owner of such works has authorised its use by you.
- We may terminate or temporarily suspend the Service if we reasonably believe that you are in breach of any provisions of this agreement including but not limited to clauses 2.1 to 2.2 above.
- We recommend that you do not use the service to transmit or receive any confidential information or data and should you choose to do so you do so at your own risk.
- The Service is intended for consumer use only. In the event that you use the Service for commercial purposes we would specifically refer you to clause 5.2 below.
- You must not use the Service to engage in any activity which constitutes or is capable of constituting a criminal offence, either in the United Kingdom or in any state throughout the world.
- You agree and acknowledge that we may be required to provide assistance and information to law enforcement, governmental agencies and other authorities.
- You agree and acknowledge that we may keep a log of the Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses of any devices which access the Service, the times when they have accessed the Service and the activity associated with that IP address.
- You further agree we are entitled to co-operate with law enforcement authorities and rights-holders in the investigation of any suspected or alleged illegal activity by you which may include, but is not limited to, disclosure of such information as we have (whether pursuant to clause 3.3 or otherwise), and are entitled to provide by law, to law enforcement authorities or rights-holders.
Our Use of your Information
- Subject to clauses 3.3 and 3.4 above we confirm that we shall use the contact details you provide to us solely for the purposes of contacting you with marketing information, updates, promotions and special offers relating to our business.
- You agree to compensate us fully for any claims or legal action made or threatened against us by someone else because you have used the service in breach of these terms and conditions, and in particular clause 2.1 to 2.3 and 3.1 above.
- Whilst we do not seek to limit our responsibility for fraudulent misrepresentation or if you are injured or die as a result of our negligence we have no responsibility (to the extent permitted by law) to compensate you (whether or not we are negligent) for any direct financial loss, loss of profit, revenue, time, anticipated savings or profit or revenue, opportunity, data, use, business, wasted expenditure, business interruption, loss arising from disclosure of confidential information, loss arising from or in connection with use of the service or inability to use or access the service or a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the service at any time or damage to physical property or for any other similar direct loss that may arise in relation to this agreement whether or not we were advised in advance of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- We agree that neither this agreement does not allow either party to act as, or hold themselves out as, acting as an agent of the other party and that that the terms of this agreement are not enforceable by a third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- This agreement is governed by the law of England and Wales and is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
You confirm that you accept these terms and conditions as the basis of my use of the wireless internet access provided.
Bella Vou endeavours to treat all our clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If however, you have a concern with any matter in relation to your treatment at Bella Vou, you are entitled to make a complaint, either in person, by telephone or in writing.
Complaints of a non-medical nature will be handled in their entirety by the clinic manager.
A face to face meeting is essential for an examination with the clinician/surgeon to determine the nature and cause for complaint. A selection of dates will be offered to the complainant to book an appointment. The complaint will not proceed to the next stage if you do not attend a follow-up appointment. We will also share before and after photos with the patient for their reference, prior to their appointment. We will provide the complainant with a questionnaire that must be completed and returned to the clinic prior to the follow-up appointment. The purpose of the questionnaire is to help the patient and clinic understand the nature of the complaint.
Once the complaint has been received it is recorded in the Complaints Register and the Clinic Manager will send an acknowledgement email/letter within 2 working days, to the complainant (if the complaint is received via email then the acknowledgement is returned via email and likewise for a letter).
A detailed response will then be made within 20 working days of receiving the complaint. During that time the Practice will conduct an investigation to find out what has happened and whether there is any need for action that can be taken to put things right. If at the end of those 20 working days we are still conducting our investigations we will notify you of the position and keep you fully informed until our investigations have been concluded.
If the complainant is dissatisfied with the outcome of the investigation and they wish to escalate their complaint to Stage 2, they must do so in writing, within 6 months of the final response to their complaint, at Stage 1.
If the complaint is escalated to Stage 2, the Registered Manager will acknowledge the request for a review, within 2 working days.
A full response, of the formal review, will be provided within 20 working days, or if the issues are too complex to complete the investigation within 20 days, the complainant will be informed of any delays.
If at this stage, the complainant, is still dissatisfied, with the response to their complaint, they may then escalate their complaint to Stage 3, and the Stage 2 letter will signpost them to The Independent Sector Complaints Adjudication Service, ISCAS.
Click here for more information on the ISCAS Patient Guide for making Complaints.
The complainants have the right to an independent adjudication of their complaint. Requests for independent external adjudication should be made in writing, to ISCAS within 6 months of receipt of the Stage 2 review letter.
The complainant must also be aware that the independent adjudicator has the final decision and will bring the complaint process to a close. All complaints must be tracked in the complaint’s log, with every stage detailed, dated and conclusions clearly noted.
Your application will be assessed based on eligibility, credit history and affordability with Deko advising you of the outcome in just a few seconds (via email). It’s important to know that when applying for finance a hard credit check is made which will be recorded on your credit file.
If approved for finance, Deko will let you know who your lender is and provide you with their full contact details and information. You then just need to digitally sign your credit agreement, pay your deposit and wait for your order to arrive.
In a few cases, your application may be referred to a lender for manual assessment and you’ll be notified by email of the credit decision within 24 hours. If you’re not approved for finance it could be for a variety of reasons and the lender will be able to give you more information.
Repaying the loan
Your first direct debit payment will be taken about a month after your procedure or treatment. This will show on your statement as a payment to your lender. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time.
There is a 14-day cooling-off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you wish to do this please contact us (Bella Vou) directly. We can cancel the application on your behalf. There is no need to contact Deko or your lender.
Just contact us and we’ll cancel your application and the lender will refund your deposit and let you know of any outstanding balance if applicable.
Bella Vou Ltd is registered in England and Wales No 09194567. Bella Vou is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 757053 and act as a credit broker and not a lender. Finance is provided through a panel of lenders including the Deko platform by Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited. Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 720279). Our registered office is 45-47 The Pantiles, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England, TN2 5TE.
Deko is a trading name of Pay4Later Ltd which act as a credit broker and not a lender. They are registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com