The information we collect
The only personal information we collect on our Website is the personal information that you chose to provide to us. This information may include:
- Your name and postal address
- Your email address
- Your contact telephone number
Although it is not compulsory for you to give your personal information to us, if you do not then we may not be able to provide you with the full range of services and products that our Website offers.
When you visit our Website, our Website may also automatically record your IP address and other information which is not personal information.
Our use of the information we collect
Where you have provided your personal information to us we may use this to:
- Verify your identity
- Administer your account generally
- Process and keep you updated with any order or enquiry submitted by you
- Keep you informed about any new products and services – unless you have opted-out of receiving such marketing information.
Where our Website has collected non-personal information on an automatic basis, we will use this information to administer the Website and collect demographic information for statistical purposes.
The right to access your patient record
You have the right to request a copy of the information we currently hold about you. There is no charge for providing a copy of your record.
To request a copy of your information, please contact us. Your record will be provided to you within 30 days of the request, subject to verification of your identity.
By subscribing, you agree to receive relevant marketing messages, personally tailored to your treatment interest. We’ll store your data until you wish to unsubscribe and we will never share your personal data with any third party marketing company.
Be rest assured that we will only use your information to provide updates and relevant marketing of specific interest to you. You can withdraw from Bella Vou’s marketing at any time by following the unsubscribe link on any of our emails or calling 01892 257357.
When you visit our Website we may store certain information on your computer in a file known as a cookie. A cookie file is a text-only file and is used so that we can remember who you are each time you visit our Website. This will enable us to provide you with, amongst other things:
- A more enjoyable and customised service when you visit our Website; and
- A better understanding of your preferences in respect of our Website.
Most Internet browsers, for example Internet Explorer, will allow you to block and erase cookies. However, certain parts of our Website may not operate correctly and may not work correctly if you set your Internet browser not to accept cookies.
For more information on cookies you can refer to your Internet browser’s help menu.
We recognise that you will have concerns in respect of the security of your personal information and we have therefore implemented certain procedures in order to protect your personal information from unauthorised access and, accidental loss and/or destruction.
However, you should be aware that communications over the Internet are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Such is the nature of the Internet, communications may route through a number of countries before being delivered. We cannot therefore accept any responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss and/or destruction to your personal information that is beyond our control.
Disclosing your personal information
From time to time we may pass your personal information on to a third party in respect of:
- Any third party who may be involved in delivering any of our products and services ordered by you. This may for example include a credit card company where we need to validate your credit card details and obtain payment.
- Those third parties who we have carefully considered who may have their own products or services that may be of interest to you. You can tell us to stop this at any time by emailing us.
- In the event that we are sold to a third party or undergo any restructuring.
- Other than as set out above we will not pass your personal information on to a third party unless required by law or regulation for example in respect of the prevention of fraud or a crime.
Linking to other Websites
Posting personal information to the public
From time to time our Website may operate chat rooms, forums, wiki style facilities and other ways you can post information about yourself. We cannot be responsible for any information you post and you should therefore always be cautious about posting any personal information as this information once posted will become public information.
If you wish to contact us at any time with any enquiries relating to your personal information you can do so by calling us on 01892 257 357 or contacting us.