Is this right for me?
The facial ageing process occurs as a reaction to loss of collagen and elastin in the skin causing sagging. Shrinkage of the facial fat pads causes loss of volume and further dropping.
Ageing skin may experience:
- Less Elasticity
- Wrinkles or Sagging
- Reduced Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid production
These changes in the nature of your skin then cause the visible ageing cues, such as:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Prominent Nasolabial folds
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Vertical lines around the mouth, lip flattening and thinning
- Marionette lines (vertical wrinkles below the corners of the mouth)
What does this involve?
In aesthetics, the threads help to lift sagging skin as well as stimulate new collagen - your own natural collagen. Another interesting effect of the threads are their ability to induce lipolysis (fat cell death) which is quite effective in treating facial and body stubborn fat areas as well as inducing collagen and tightening the skin.
Treatment benefits include:
- An excellent treatment option to combat facial aging, skin stress and other related concerns. Intraline PDO Threads form part of an integrated support structure for the tissue of the face and body due to collagen synthesis which biologically rejuvenates the quality of the skin and slows down the aging process.
- Lift and reposition underlying aging tissue to form an integrated support structure and increases collagen synthesis to achieve a more youthful appearance.
- Improve skin laxity, reduces pore size and enhances overall skin tone.
- Based on the patients’ age and lifestyle, results can last between 1 – 2 years*
- Stimulates the hypodermis, naturally regenerating the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid, while also accelerating skin metabolism.
- Collagen regeneration accelerates over time improving the appearance of wrinkles and folds, enhancing elasticity, brightening the patient’s complexion and improving the appearance of aging skin.
- Improves blood and lymph circulation. The results are a significant improvement in the complexion and skin texture, providing a more relaxed, rested appearance.
- The implanted threads stimulate the macrophagues. The stimulation of these cells result in a reduction in inflammation and a stimulation of the immune system, which can aid in natural healing.
- The activation of the circulation and lymph channels help mobilise and eliminate fatty deposits.
*Based on the patient's age and lifestyle, results can last between 12-18 months
At Bella Vou we provide various payment options meaning you can spread the cost and enjoy a confident outlook at a price you can afford.
PDO Thread Lift (Brow)
PDO Thread Lift (Neck)
PDO Thread Lift (Face)
PDO Thread Lift (Face & Neck or Brow)
£1,700 save £300
PDO Thread Lift (Face, Neck & Brow)
£2,000 save £600
Finance your treatment
We can offer a wide range of incredible finance solutions and payment plans to help you pay for your procedure or treatment, starting from as little as 0% APR!