Manual Lymphatic Drainage MLD
MLD is a very gentle skin technique massage which stimulates & improves the efficiency of the lymphatic system which is our body’s waste disposal system. This stimulation increases the removal of waste, fluid & toxins from the body’s tissues thus improving normal healthy function.
Around 60 mins depending on area to be treated
Improves healing following surgery or injury. Treats cellulite, fibromyalgia and lymphoedema.
Nikki Pinkey, our MLD therapist explains Manual Lymphatic Drainage and how it can help you.
12th November 2019
12th November 2019
Is this right for me?
There are many benefits to MLD, all of which ultimately result in being able to maintain your body's normal healthy functioning.
- Pre/Post-Operative (Surgery) - Speeds up the healing process, reducing pain, swelling & bruising
- Pre/Post-Operative (Cosmetic Surgery) - Speeds up the healing process, reducing pain, swelling & bruising, accelerating desired results
- Can improve chronic conditions such as Rheumatoid Arthritis, Migraines, Sinusitis, Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Acne, Improving symptoms of Fibromyalgia & ME
- Reducing Nausea & Dizziness caused by Vertigo, Meniere’s, Labyrinthitis
- Cellulite, improving circulation, reducing fluid, helping with skin tone & appearance
- Detox, reducing puffy eyes, clearer skin, strengthens the immune system
- Sports Injuries, reduces pain, promotes the healing of torn ligaments, fractures & sprains
- Stress & Anxiety, MLD is extremely relaxing & calming on the nervous system
- For the control & management of Lymphoedema
What does this involve?
Manual Lymphatic Drainage is a gentle method of skin massage. The specialist MLD practitioner at Bella Vou use light skin massage and rhythmic pumping techniques to gently move the skin in the direction of lymphatic flow.
The massage stimulates the drainage of lymph and boosts the removal of waste products from the area. The lymphatics are the body’s waste disposal system, collecting any toxins that we need to get rid of. As a result, MLD offers many benefits including speeding up healing following cosmetic surgery, reducing pain, swelling and bruising and maintaining your body's normal healthy function.
Frequently Asked Questions
At Bella Vou we provide various payment options meaning you can spread the cost and enjoy a confident outlook at a price you can afford.
Prices start from £150 including a 30 minute consultation and 1 hour treatment.
Finance your treatment
We can offer a wide range of incredible finance solutions and payment plans to help you pay for your procedure or treatment, starting from as little as 0% APR!