Anti-Wrinkle Injections (Botulinum Toxin)
|Addresses||Signs of ageing around the eyes, brow, mouth or forehead|
Take a look at some real patient before & after photos.
There are no photos for this procedure.
Find out more about this procedure or treatment. Click on a heading to expand.
What does this involve?
Your face will be assessed to see which facial muscles cause your wrinkles to show. Your specialist will then be able to discuss and plan with you which muscles will be targeted as well as show you before and after photos of past anti wrinkle treatment.
The anti-wrinkle solution is then selectively and carefully injected to the small muscles in the face which cause wrinkles. This is done with a series of injections (typically 5-10), each with a tiny quantity of the botulinum toxin solution.
We can perform anti-wrinkle injections from our London clinic and we provide soothing ice packs to help minimise the feel of the injections. You can immediately return to your normal daily routine, although strenuous activity and alcohol consumption should be avoided for 24 hours.
The solution will start to take effect within 5 days and wears off after approximately 4 months. It is helpful to remember that anti-wrinkle injections do not provide a permanent effect because it allows ongoing treatment, which can be tailored or discontinued as your face naturally ages.
Is this right for me?
If you feel your brow is always furrowed or you are concerned with "crow's feet" lines around your eyes you may find that your appearance can be freshened with this simple, convenient treatment. You may be unsure about more complex cosmetic treatments and perhaps you want to achieve a rejuvenated look for a special occasion or a change in your life.
It is a very popular treatment with minimal side effects and it causes no permanent changes. Once administered, the treatment wears off after a few months; most people are pleased with the results and choose to have repeat treatments.
Hear what others have to say about us.
- I Am a 46 Year Old , Who Feels the Age Process is Catching Up with Me. Wanted to Feel and Look Fresher
Find the answers to our most frequently asked questions.
- Drink lots of water
- Sleep elevated on a couple of pillows
- Avoid hot drinks straight after for a couple of hours - this can dilate the blood vessels and result in more bruising
- Use cold packs on the injection sites to minimise the amount of swelling and bruising
- Go lie down or go straight to bed afterwards - the Anti-Wrinkle Injections can theoretically trickle to other muscles
- Consume alcohol - it can increase the swelling and bruising
- Do any heavy exercise or go to the gym on the same day - this can increase the blood pressure and subsequently cause more bleeding and bruising
Request A Consultation
Get in touch with us to request your consultation.Request A Consultation
Share this page