Scrotal Uplift (Scrotoplasty)
Over time, scrotal skin can stretch and lose the natural elasticity it once had, and cause embarrassment, and discomfort in clothing as well as exercise. We understand the sensitive and private nature of this problem and our team of experienced and professional cosmetic surgeons have years of experience performing Scrotal Uplift’s, and can effectively improve the appearance and discomfort associated with lax scrotal skin.
Is this right for me?
Over time, scrotal skin can stretch and lose the natural elasticity it once had, and as a result cause discomfort in clothing and during exercise.
Excessive sweating and rash to the area is common and can interfere with the activities of the daily living; leaving profound psychological effects on an individual's self-esteem and confidence within their relationship.
If the excess skin is causing excessive hanging of the testicles then an uplift will help.
If you suffer from excessive webbing (add link to scrotal webbing), then the skin on the shaft of the penis and the scrotum should be also addressed.
What does this involve?
This surgery involves a local anaesthetic. The extra skin is removed and the scrotum is hitched up to reduce the overhang. This scar is well hidden and heals well following the surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the recovery like?
The procedure lasts about an hour depending on the extent of skin laxity. The scars heal within 10 to 14 days. Patients may find some mild discomfort for 3 to 5 days and are expected to go back to their daily activities and work at 1 week.
You should avoid intercourse and/ or masturbation for at least 4 weeks following the surgery to allow the wounds to heal. Excessive friction in the area can break open the wounds. The wounds tend to reach their maximal strength by 4 - 6 weeks.
More frequently asked questions
- Am I a suitable candidate for scrotal reduction?
- Can I know what my results are likely to look like?
- How can I know whether my surgeon will give me the outcome I desire?
- How long do the results last?
- How soon do the scars heal?
- What is the best option for me and how do different surgical methods differ?
- What is the down time of Scrotal Uplift surgery?
- What will the scars look like after Scrotal Uplift surgery?
- What will the treatment cost be, and do you offer affordable payment plans?
- Why should I choose Bella Vou over others. What’s the difference?
- Will I lose sensation in the area following this surgery?
- Will there be discomfort, bruising or swelling, and for how long?
At Bella Vou we provide various payment options meaning you can spread the cost and enjoy a confident outlook at a price you can afford.
Prices start from £3,750.
Finance your treatment
We can offer a wide range of incredible finance solutions and payment plans to help you pay for your procedure or treatment, starting from as little as 0% APR!
You can download information on this page as handy info sheets to refer to whenever you like.
|Scrotal Uplift & Reduction Information||Procedure Information||59.6 KB|
|Scrotal Uplift & Webbing Pre & Aftercare||Pre & Aftercare Information||512.16 KB|
|Scrotal Reduction Consent||Consent Form||83.77 KB|