What are the DOs and DON'Ts after Anti-Wrinkle Injections?
- Drink lots of water
- Sleep elevated on a couple of pillows
- Avoid hot drinks straight after for a couple of hours – this can dilate the blood vessels and result in more bruising
- Use cold packs on the injection sites to minimise the amount of swelling and bruising
- Go lie down or go straight to bed afterwards – the Anti-Wrinkle Injections can theoretically trickle to other muscles
- Consume alcohol – it can increase the swelling and bruising
- Do any heavy exercise or go to the gym on the same day – this can increase the blood pressure and subsequently cause more bleeding and bruising