At Bella Vou, we understand that undergoing plastic surgery is an important decision which requires consideration and that there are lots of questions that come to mind before deciding to proceed with any medical procedure. As a result, we have compiled answers to frequently asked questions
- Will I be sedated during my cosmetic treatment?
- Where will my cosmetic surgery take place?
- What should I consider before I book my cosmetic surgery procedure?
- What happens if something goes wrong, or I’m not happy with the results?
- Is there a risk of something going wrong?
- Can I speak to a previous patient who has had a cosmetic surgery procedure?
- Can I eat or drink before my cosmetic surgery treatment?
- Can I just ‘drop in’ and talk to someone?
- Are you registered with the Care Quality Commission?
- What qualifications should my cosmetic surgeon have?
- Is there a specialist register for plastic surgery and should my surgeon be on it?
- How soon after surgery can I fly?
- How soon after surgery can I exercise?
- How long does the scarring take to settle following surgery?
- Should I take Arnica tablets to optimise my result?
- How does smoking affect my wound?
- How soon can I start physical activity & exercise?
Pricing & Finance
- What will the treatment cost be, and do you offer affordable payment plans?
- I have applied for finance but do not wish to go ahead, can I cancel?
- Can I add another procedure cost to my finance application?
- How do I make the finance agreement repayments?
- I’ve been declined finance, what do I do now?
- I have been approved for finance, what do I do now?
- How long does it take to apply for finance?
- When do I apply for finance?
- What deposit do I need to pay?
- Over what term can I spread my payments?
- Do I have to finance the full cost of my treatment?
- Who can apply for finance?
- What is included in the cost of my cosmetic surgery?
- Does my medical insurance cover my cosmetic surgery treatment?
- Do you offer finance options?
- What payment types do you accept?
- Is there a consultation fee?